Do they show an innovative approach to their work?
Creativity is the ability to identify, address and solve problems in a relevant and different manner. It is the ability to establish different knowledge relationships, ask new questions and give original responses.
- Is open to new ideas, thought up by others.
- Accepts innovative ideas, even if they entail a certain risk.
- Is daring when it comes to innovation, without blocking new ideas from others.
- Is flexible when faced with new proposals from others.
- Is ready to try new and different solutions and follow an approach that is somewhat unorthodox.
- Comes up with varied solutions for problems.
- Is able to think "outside the box", even if it entails taking a risk.
- Is ready to see beyond the available information and their own knowledge in order to find solutions.
- Is innovative and creative when providing new solutions.
- Finds new ways of doing things when faced with current problems and suggests alternatives.
- Considers concepts that are radical or unconventional despite the fact that they entail taking risks.
- Goes beyond the pre-established models and thinks in an open manner, outside of the available information.
- Thinks "outside the box" when identifying problems and new solutions.
- Combines synergetic or lateral thinking techniques, amongst others.
- Promotes new ideas to their team of colleagues.
- Creates models that facilitate the analysis and solution of problems affecting other people in the Organisation (colleagues, co-workers, other departments).