Concern for order and quality
Does the person pay attention to small details and deal with them?
Worry for the order and the quality is reflected in the constant worry to reduce the uncertainty of the medi that us surrounded. Expresses themselves in ways such as the monitoring and review of work and information, as well as the insistence on clarity of assigned roles and functions.
- Wants the workspace, functions, expectations, tasks and information to be clear, and often in writing.
- Keeps their work space tidy (documentation, tools, etc.) so it can be used by others.
- Follows the established standards and procedures.
- Is rigorous in their work and makes an effort to prevent errors.
- Goes over and checks the accuracy of the information or work.
- Checks and goes over their work to ensure there are no errors.
- Is meticulous and rigorously works to ensure that the results are of high quality and reliable.
- Checks the quality and accuracy of their work.
- Monitors the quality of others' work in order to ensure that the established procedures are being followed.
- Keeps a detailed record of their own and others' activities.
- Corrects the information and errors of others.
- Communicates systematic errors so they can be corrected.
- Oversees a project's progress as regards its phases and time frames.
- Monitors information, detecting and rectifying gaps or errors through the search for information.
- Has a general concern for maintaining order in the established systems, taking measures to correct deviations and achieve the objectives.
- Optimises systems and work methods to ensure their quality.